Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Semester 2, week 4, class 12

Today was prep. Tomorrow..more prep.
Prep, prep, prep, prep, prep....
All for mousse cakes.

We made I think we made a one-step vanilla sponge, and I think a two-step chocolate sponge.
I was so tired I honestly don't remember.
And with my doc calling me like, 3 times, doesn't help either.

So, here is whichever step ...

Vanilla Sponge

And whichever step...

Chocolate Sponge

Those, along with wtf this shit is, Japanoise...
Honestly don't know how it is spelled, some sort of French Meringue. With tons of almonds.

It mixed

It piped into spirals, which was then baked.
Most likely used as the bottom for one of the cakes.

I was told we are doing a mango, and a raspberry Mousse cake.

But.. that wont be until Friday -.-




No comments:

Post a Comment