Thursday, March 19, 2009

Semester 2, week 10, class 28

Today we finished the Bagels and Croissant.
I am def a bigger fan of eating them than making, because I really wasn't into it.

Sooo we roll out our Croissant dough
Mine was literally as hard as ice and I didnt use the roller machine because there were waaay too many people waiting... rolling it out hurt (not pink knife lulz)

I didnt get to take pics of them before the oven :(
I tried but they were already shoved in there
Almond ones. They were amazing, I thought they would be gross but sooo not.
Chocolate.mmm
annnd some of the cheeese
Seame and Poppy seed bagels.
They weren't that great.
Kinda plain, hoping they taste better with something on them.

And the cheese stands alone.

'hey, ill give you 5$ to eat that'...
'oh yah.. man imagine the shits you would have if you did?'


No comments:

Post a Comment