Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Semester 6, week 6, class BACK FROM HIATUS

Alriiiight..

I decided to say fuck updating this shit, I am tired of GBC, its a piece of shit, and just hated it, but I did take pics here and there, sooo I'm gonna try to get some going, even though they are from the end of the last, ghastly semester...

So, these may be the tri citrus tarts..pretty sure they are

Some Swiss meringue desserts

Variation 1
Variation 2
Burn that bitch up

So, I tried to be all weird and go nuts and not be all old school and old fashioned to piss Chef Schaller off..
Ya know, just fuck around, toss some sauce all over...
Make that sugar shit look like an xmas tree, cuz it was that time of the year.. nope. Mission failed. I really wanted to piss him off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment