Friday, January 16, 2009

Semester 2, week 2,class 6. A.K.A..epic fails...

Today, we made two different sponge cakes.
Black forest, and strawberry shortcake.

Today... I was also ..butterfingers...

After masking it, decorating it, I go to put the black forest cake (which was apparently filled with insanely expensive cherries) onto a paper plate to be boxed.. me being as rad as I am, lose my unbelievably good balance....! annnd I drop it onto the plate.
Its ok.. its a little slumped over but I decorate it anyways..

Before that, I had finished up my shortcake.

I go to my locker with both cakes (one for me, one for me to give to someone).
I go to take a picture of them, oh whats that?
My camera hates me and is dead.. sweet...
I try to fit both in my locker, black forest gets in fine, shortcake..kinda topples over. Awesome!

I gave the other cake, the black forest one away..
So, I give to you, one fucking abused cake....


With me taking it home, it had no chance in hell.....

Strawberry Shortcake, with hand whipped topping, strawberries dipped in chocolate with white chocolate sprinkles, almonds, and chocolate decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment