Friday, January 23, 2009

Semester 2, week 3, class 9

So since last weeks classes, I kept hearing the teacher say something like 'macka'.
I kept thinking to myself, wtf is a macka cake?!!!
So then I asked.. chef... wtf is that, do you mean MOCHA? Of course, it was what he meant.
But cuz of his awesome British accent, I can't get half the shit he says.



So, here is a 'macka' cake.
Masked in 'GBC' butter cream (stands for George Brown College..how gay is that... lulz)
We tossed in some espresso flavouring to make it taste like mocha.
Piped with rosettes on top, and decorated with chocolate shavings, and dark and white chocolate triangles, and garnished with roasted almonds around the sides.

Here is a variation to the cake, same ingredients, but we got to decorate this one a bit different.

This one has everything as the above, just espresso flavoured, marzipan hand molded coffee beans. And the stupid 'plaque' I can't fucking stand doing, titled "mocha".
Har Har Har.

No comments:

Post a Comment